10 Reasons to make Cinetopia your first theater choice:
1. Extra Wide Leather Seating
2. Extra Wide Rows - 1 to 3 Extra Feet
3. 50% Steeper Stadium Seating
4. Digital Super High Definition Projection in Every Theater
5. Finest Dolby / Klipsch Sound System
6. Giant Curved Screens up to 50 feet wide
7. Special Living Room Theaters with Private Box Seating & Footrests
8. Premium Concessions / Gourmet Popcorn Bar
9. Upscale American Grill Restaurant
10. Lunch and Dinner available in Theaters (see details below)
There are several easy dining options at Cinetopia. Basically, you can eat a meal from Vinotopia or the Concessions Counter in any of our theaters, but only the Living Room Theaters and Movie Parlors have waiter service. Here are details of your options:
1) Have lunch or dinner in Vinotopia, the restaurant within Cinetopia, and then see a movie in one of the theaters. At any time during your meal you may request a to-go tray and take your food into any of Cinetopia’s theaters. Your tray will conveniently lock into your theater seat’s cup holder and swivel over your lap. Reservations at Vinotopia are suggested, especially on the weekends. We recommend arriving 90 min. before your movie begins. You can purchase your movie tickets before your meal or have your waiter add tickets to your Vinotopia bill.
2) Order lunch or dinner and then take it on a tray into any of the theaters. Please place your order at the Vinotopia bar specifying that you'll be taking it into a theater, wait until it's ready, then take it with you on the tray specifically designed for the theater arm rests. Please allow extra time before your movie for your order to be prepared.
3) Take your seats early in one of the Living Room Theaters or Movie Parlors for in-theater service from the Vinotopia theater menu. Living Room Theater and Movie Parlor shows are 21 & over at all times. We recommend arriving a minimum of 40 minutes on Fri. & Sat., 30 minutes on Sun. - Thurs., prior to the movie start time in the LR auditoriums due to many shows selling out. Vinotopia dining is available in Living Room Theaters and Movie Parlors after 11:30 AM. Servers stop taking orders 10 minutes prior to the movie start time and serve food through the movie previews. This allows you to watch your movie without the distraction of servers coming in and out of the theater. At any time during your movie you are welcome to visit the bar in the restaurant where you may place an order for any Vinotopia menu items.
4) Purchase hot food items from the Concessions Counter and take them into any of the theaters on a specially designed tray . Recent hot entries from the Concessions Counter have included pizza, lasagna, meatloaf, and stuffed baked potatoes.
Wine and beer are only permitted in the Living Room Theaters and Movie Parlors or in the adjoining Vinotopia restaurant and wine bar. Living Room theater shows are 21 & over at all times. Wine or beer ordered in the restaurant and wine bar may be taken into any of the Living Room Theaters or Movie Parlors. Wine or beer may also be ordered from a waiter in any of the Living Room Theaters or Movie Parlors. However, please remember that servers stop taking orders 10 minutes prior to the movie start time.
We now have Digital Super High Definition Projection in each of the theaters - making us the only all digital multiples in our region. Movies showing in Digital Super High Definition are clearly marked. Studios are releasing more of their films in Digital Super High Definition, and the numbers will keep growing. Each of our theaters uses the finest Digital Dolby / Klipsch surround sound systems.
Easy! Come in and sign up or you can sign up for the Cinetopia Loyal Customer Card online here.
Cinetopia is locally owned and operated by Rudyard Coltman. He is the former owner and operator of the Desert Historic Theater, LLC (1998-2002).